From Design to Operation
Finite element Method is a numerical method designed to solve problems of engineering and mathematical physics.
It is must have skills for engineers wanting to pursue carriers in aerospace engineering since it enables them to design, model, analyze and predict behavior of vehicles.
Participants will learn about:
- Aerospace Structures: An Introduction to Fundamental Problems.
- Introduction to Finite Elements Analysis: Why study FEA?
- Structure Analysis for Aircraft for Aircraft and Spacecraft.
- Aircraft Design Process.
- Vibration Analysis with FEM.
- Composite Material and Aircraft Analysis.
- Design and Structure Analysis: CATIA, ANSYS, NASTRAN, and much more.
For more information, contact us.