Our foundation program aims to strengthen students understanding of science, increment their grasp over the content by concrete problems and experiments, and prepare them through early exposure to more complex subjects.
Students are trained in Mathematics and Physics, starting from basics up to more complex courses which constitute the necessary requirements for future engineers.
By the end of this course, students would be able to explain theorems and solve
problems in the following:
- In Physics:
- Describing motion in one, two and three dimensions while understanding the difference between kinematics and dynamics and applying these concepts to Newton’s laws.
- Describing motion in circular paths, while expressing the theory through the motion of bodies, satellites, planets around stars.
- Definition of Work& Energy through dissipative and non-dissipative forces.
- Linear Momentum and collisions, and defining the difference center of mass and gravity.
- Rotational Motion and torques.
- Elasticity and Fracture, how are beams and bodies able to withstand large amount of pressure without breaking.
- Fluids and their dynamics, defining how flows behave around a body serving as an introduction to Aerodynamics.
- Oscillations and Waves, in which we will describe the motion of light, waves and their behavior through mediums.
- Sound and its dynamics.
- Temperature and kinetic theory of gases while describing the three laws governing this field.
- Heat and the Laws of Thermodyanmics.
- Electric Field, Potential and Electrical Current, while understanding different Circuits and concept of Magnetism.
- Electromagnetism and Waves.
- Optics and Nature of Light while talking about Optical instrument.
- Atomic theory and an Introduction to Quantum Mechanics.
- Astrophysics and Cosmology.
- Polynomial and Rational Functions.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
- Trigonometric Functions: Unit Circle Approach.
- Trigonometric Functions: Right Triangle Approach.
- Analytic Trigonometry.
- Polar Coordinates and Parametric Equations.
- Vectors in Two and Three Dimensions.
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities.
- Conic Sections.
- Sequences and Series.
- Limits: A Preview of Calculus.
- Technical English.
- Measurement and Materials Technology.
- Design and Technical Development.
- Manufacturing and Components.
- Identifying Problems.
- Personal Skills.
- Developing Interpersonal Intelligence.
- Expressing Ideas Freely.
- Public Speaking Skills and Techniques.
- Effective Thinking.
- Dealing With people and Social Interaction.
For more information, please contact us.
The Science Hub
Moroccan Aerospace Institute is back with a new program. It has been a year since our country tour around universities animating conferences, and identifying the need some of the students have expressed during our exchanges. Following the request of many you, we inform you of the launch of our weekly educational program concerning students pursuing…
Training Programs for Students and Professionals.
Undergraduate and graduate engineers are welcome to take part in in-depth training sessions provided by prominent experts of worldwide recognition. Here is the brochure for our latest training theme: Finite Element Method for Aerospace Structures: From Design to Operation For more information about the registration fees, the schedule and the invited speakers, please contact us.
Engineering Foundation Program
Our foundation program aims to strengthen students understanding of science, increment their grasp over the content by concrete problems and experiments, and prepare them through early exposure to more complex subjects. Students are trained in Mathematics and Physics, starting from basics up to more complex courses which constitute the necessary requirements for future engineers. By…
Moroccan Aerospace Institute helps to develop skills and knowledge. I highly recommend it for those who are motivated and having a passion for aerospace engineering
Moroccan Aerospace Institute has offered me a place where i can at the same time interact, have fun and build my personality while learning about what i love : aerospace. Their teaching pedagogy and techniques, even if destined for a long term objective, proved their worth in multiple ways just a few weeks after starting the course. If given the opportunity to go study in Moroccan Aerospace Institute, don’t hesitate and just go for it!
Moroccan Aerospace Institute offers a great opportunity to learn the basics of aerospace engineering in a well organised program, that helps developing your creativity and logical thinking through a lot of courses and activities provided by qualified professors. It is the best place for aerospace lovers.
The most important thing to me is to have the opportunity to improve myself and grow up personally and academically . Which means having a balance in my knowledge(science,informations) as well as in my personality (self-confidence,ambition). And this is what the institute provided to me.
Furthermore, Moroccan Aerospace Institute prioritizes the importance of learning theory and practice at the same time in order to make a “REAL ENGINEER”.
Last but not least, who doesn’t appreciate learning in a pleasant environment with people who share the same ambition.
Moroccan Aerospace Institute isn’t just a normal place for learning. It is a place where everyone tries not only to help you study, but to reach your goals and to be a better person as well.
It’s a place where everyone seems to be brothers, a family that helps each other to the best of abilities and whenever needed.
It’s also a place where learning takes on a new meaning, transmitted through experience and projects.
Simply Moroccan Aerospace Institute is a dream coming true, a dream which found its way to reality, a dream where everyone is trying, working, learning and most importantly having fun doing it.
Moroccan Aerospace Institute enable you to enjoy science and become an engineer able to create.