the adventure continues
Aerospace Summer School will be back during the summer of 2019, with a new and enhanced inter-disciplinary platform created for engineering students interested in:
- Unmanned aircraft Vehicles
- Manufacturing techniques and assembly
- Quality management and control
- Design, performance and simulation
- Production and Supply Chain Management
- Inter-personal skills and entrepreneurship
- Project management and handling
The third version of this program aims to strengthen students understanding of theory along with the practices of industry, as this juxtaposition increases participants value and chances on integrating the fabric of the aeronautical industry located in Casablanca and Tangier.
For those wanting to reserve their seats, fill out the Registration From.
For more information, Contact us.
Engineering students who are fascinated by Aerospace are many and repartitioned all over the country, a great example of these individuals are the future engineers to be of ENSA, Agadir.
Moroccan Aerospace Institute was invited to host a conference in their premises with Pr.KAILIL Abbes as its moderator.
The conference main purpose was to introduce the attendees into:
- Technologies and techniques used in Aerospace probes.
- Performance parameters behind Aeronautic vehicles.
- Rise of the unmanned vehicle sector and its advantages.
- The purpose and mission of engineers.
We were pleased by the interest shown from students and professors alike, as it led to a fruitful Q&A session.
Our message remains the same wherever we may set sail, which is to believe in yourself, mission and ability to shape your own path.
See you soon AGADIR.
Moroccan Aerospace Institute team,